Wednesday 10 December 2014

In the Land of ....

.......living
Wasn't so sure all last night , it was miserable
This morning got of to a rocky start , wobbles and a throbbing head
By 11 ish , I was hungry and interested in things
Ran a fever in the afternoon but I'm drinking Pinot Noir and typing... I'm good
Snow is definitely coming but not the 30 something centimetres ( 1 foot , sorry there , boys ) promised for Eastern Ontario and Quebec and the unholy mess that hit the U.S. NE.

Again. I've started reading the " Tyranny of the Night ' Bk 1
I'm not sure , this could be number 5 re -read , probably 4.
And its still great , loving it - old friends
My favourite line ' in politics and war don't go looking for treachery and conspiracy if stupidity and incompetence will explain the situation  '

Have a good night , I will

No comments:

Post a Comment