Tuesday 16 December 2014

What ' 2 ' Can Do for You

No ,there is no ' Hobbit ' PtIII here. I'm not Peter Jackson. I mean stretching everything to 3

The upgrade in memory from 1 GB to 2 GB for  the emachine , definitely worth the trouble and the cost was piddly.

The summary is , first , I engaged what is called     ' high performance ' protocol for the emachine itself. The HP uses battery life like crazy. You need to be plugged in. I mean battery life was barely 2 hrs w/ energy save mode.
As well ,HP means that script and graphics are not 100 % solid pixels.
Next , the upgrade to 2 GB for the memory. The cost was $ 30 for a 2 GB DDR3 chip. Install charge was $ 10. Time , well, drive around was 1 / 2 hr  ( 3 rd store was the charm ) and time on the internet 2 hr and the actual physical install was 15 min.
This emachine is now adequate for a typewriter and email provider.

The tablets that I looked at were $ 200 to 600 but I'd never spend the high end. The pros were fast processing for gamers. Not me.
MahJhongg is about it for us.

Thus , I'm pleased for now - this is a temporary state. I'm always looking and , well , looking

A friend gave us the password for consumers , so I'm looking at tablets. just , looking, thank ye ,very much

Weather : Rainy , at freezing and getting colder in 30 hr , or so

World news ? I'm not going there , bad things happened and are happening but you'll get no report here.

A Torontonian , has gained some traction w/ his photo layout of older dogs , dogs of character he says.
 A young dog left out to freeze in Saskatchewan , trust me , you don't want to be left outside in Sask. , its Ma Nature's prairie icebox , lost both front legs to frostbite.  Solution ? Artificial feet , so w/ his new prosthetics , Buster or Bongo , whatever , romps around in the snow. His new career is school and nursing home visitor.

So , go romp , Bongo does

No comments:

Post a Comment