Saturday 27 December 2014

The Let Down

... day or come down day , for us

Nothing on the calendar , TV , coffee .... catch up w/ things around the house
2 turkey dinners , sweets and nuts , done and one  -- Terrif !

The News by the Numbers ?
Terrible and worse
Plastic , clogging the oceans. Estimates put the total mass of plastic floating out there in the millions of tons. Breakdown time , in decades , and some longer

The weather : dampish and colder than the past 3 days , rain , ?????? must be coming

Alright , here it goes. On YouTube , you type in ' Innova Irish Dance Co. ' select the window thats says Britains Got Talent or BGT ' and watch these girls go.
I want to say that there is not much in my life that gives me joy - but that is sooooo negative. Thus, I'll say , I'm sure all dancers love what they do. And are good at it.This group takes Irish dancing and modern music and put on a show. They look like they're having fun, I think I'm having fun
And isn't that what entertainment should be
I've watched the clip , at least 10 X - this section is the qualifying or prelim stages of BGT , that year.
Innova goes on to the semi s and  meets Simon Cowell , nuff said , right. Still , a great run

Hope that you can ramp down , a little , and rest a bit
We don't start up again until New Years Day when we host.

Oops ! Hobbit Day is in there , too !


No comments:

Post a Comment