Friday 30 January 2015

C/B/B

Going totally cryptic here ?
No , trying for a catchy opening , peak your interest , sort of thing

Coffee , bacon and butter
Why ? These are the dietary items that I will not exclude 
the line 'even if the doc says to cut bacon , butter or coffee , I'm still eating them '
Has the doctor said anything like this , NO
I'm getting ready
My uncle said the same and his whole body went into failure
Now , he had multiple problems and little concern for the result

And I don't have toast for breakfast except occasionally ( butter here ) 
Coffee , is a different animal entirely I'm addicted
Bacon , is a on / off item - when its there , I'm happy and don't go seeking it out
I do avoid luncheon meat etc where possible
Going for left-over roast beef , chicken  and pork etc

This mornings swim found me powered up on 2 cups of coffee , one was yesterday's cold coffee and then a trip to 7 - 11 for the second

Weather: started bright and now has clouded over
Little of this and little of that

No comments:

Post a Comment