Saturday 17 January 2015

Qualifications

I'm trying to decide if there should be a rule about complaining.
Sort of like ,you need to qualify to able to complain
E.g. my wrist is still sore but the lady downstairs is missing a leg
... see she really can complain. The wrist ? .. I'm still swimming and eating... of course , I'm eating

On the OpOsmin front , my weight is around 170 and I'm swimming daily ( maybe not fast but daily )

Our trip of the week , Fri was to the horse track. A pleasant facility
and w/ a Groupon , a deal.
$ 14 per couple got us  - valet parking ( + tip ), free admission to the box seats , a program ( normal cost $ 3 ) , a 2 dollar voucher to bet and a $5 food voucher. In essence , each person got $ 10 in services and perqs. However ,w/ the betting and all , you wouldn't need to do this very often.
Oh , betting losses $ 15 , which in craps terms is peanuts

Weather : cold - ish but sunny like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment