Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cuter than ........

.... a breadbox , doesn't quite fit , right !
This review is for the movie ' Grand Budapest Hotel '
The undecided vote is for - cute or stupid.
A montage of cameo scenes for some 10 - 12 stars
The film has 2 climaxes , or I dropped off somehow
The film flits between / amongst ? an array of photographic styles
Mattes become real shots etc
I'm sure , its supposed to have high drama but the treatment , black comedy / white comedy / grey comedy is pernicious
Now , if you think that I don't know what I'm talking about - your correct !
Rating : 0.7 / 1.00 for cute and 0 .3 / 1.00 for stupid
And way better than most TV shows

Weather : sunny , cool wind , strong wind - it couldn't make up its mind and neither can I , sue me or your neighbour

"       don't put yourself down ,        other people are generally good for that " from '     the ' Kingdom of Heaven '

No comments:

Post a Comment