Friday 23 January 2015

Demotion

..... from genius and lucky to normal guy
but obviously we found a reasonable system

Recently , I was extolling the value and ease of TracFone as a cell carrier.
M got her new phone for $ 15 and a $ 20 airtime card and bingo bango her service exp date is in JUL

We thought we had a bargoon going. Nope SOP for TracFone
Which is good for us.
TracFone allows you to add airtime and as far as I can tell if the addition of airtime occurs before the service exp date e.g. JUL for M , TF adds the airtime and date to the existing credit.
Thus , b/c I don't read instructions before hand , I failed to note that the new phone ( $ 15  ) comes preloaded w/ $10 airtime and 60 days. By using the  $20 aircard M got $30 credit and exp service date of Jul ( 150 days total ).
If this info is all true , TF has solved our out of country cell phone situation.
Be good if I actually read the instructions. Oh well , as I said as far as I can figure TF rolls over credit and service date exp

Weather : going to rain , its blowing out there and its humid - go figure


No comments:

Post a Comment