Saturday 19 September 2015

A Little Knowledge.........

....... , a dangerous thing ?
Stats revealed that in the U.S. , the average person eats 46 pieces of pizza / year. American households order 1 pizza a month.

The baby laptop , the new battery story. I'm typing on the ' baby lptp ' using battery only. I reduced the power to balanced. The predicted battery life is reading 7 h 55 m. I never saw a battery reading above 3 h before for ' baby lptp ' . We shall see how the numbers look in a while - meaning close to 7 h  or not. In my research on small laptops , I don't recall seeing numbers such as 7 h  for battery life. Usually , advertised battery life is 3 - 5 h.
The experts typically predict 4 h as sort of a magic number for laptops.
BTW - despite the larger ' bum ' b/c of the computer's new battery
, the baby lptp still fits in the zipper case that I found for it.

Oh ,won at poker last night , doubled my issue as they say

No comments:

Post a Comment