Friday 4 September 2015

After All......

....... the searching , including Day Starter from TBT and the news papers
I came up w/ 2 trivia questions

What is the 4 th largest U.S. city ?

And did you know that to -day , an air flight took off every second
somewhere in the world.
The total each day is close to 80 000

Wow !

On the fishing scene , got out fished again by the young guns
Its not much of a competition , they're 1 / 2 my age and way smarter
The boyz did carry the vinyl mat / carpet down the hill and laid the vinyl out on the boathouse roof. I saw their faces and there's no way that I was going to do it.
I had thoughts of a glaring shiny surface but its not bad - gray but blends in if gray on brown can blend

And I've never listened to a conversation cell phone to cell phone while driving for 40 minutes - boyfriend to girlfriend
a totally new experience and expensive
on my phone thats a $ 10 conversation Theirs is no limit talk

At the tractor store ( TSC ) , my ' wonderland ' according to M
I bought a pair of leather gloves , $ 8 ( 1 / 2 price ) and a waterproof neck case for cell phones
Let me explain ( justify really )
The leather gloves would be used on the marine railway. I figure that you need hand protection b/c the winch cable is rough and there are burrs on the cable. Well turns out the pair that I'm using now isn't that bad. Save them for when you will need them. Go to put them away and find................... yepper , another pair of leather gloves - same make , same size , same sale price.  something about great minds ....... !
the cell phone case. Probably , I've got 6. An arm band one and a bunch that go on your belt. This clear blue tint one , hangs on your neck , like a lanyard. The waterproof part is b/c it has 2 ziplock seals and a fold - over button clip.
and its designed to use your cell phone through the plastic walls
 - thus , you don't need to remove the cell phone from the case.
The problematic factor is the lanyard situation. I'm not sure how practical that is ?
To -day , though , I carried the phone and case in my pocket.
Many times , I've wondered what happens if I fall in.
I'm wearing a self inflating life jacket , but obviously , any pocket items get wet.
At least , w/ this plastic case , the phone stays dry

We shall see said the Zen Master


No comments:

Post a Comment