Friday 18 September 2015

Visitor Gone

Well , shooing the fox worked !  Ah , poor little thing
Like hell , rabies carrying so and so

Weather : continues , fantastico !



Weekly Long Range Forecast Model Interpretation

September 18, 2015; 12:18 AM ET
Some indications of a chilly shot of air being directed into Atlantic Canada between the 25th and 27th.
Still no real signs of any sustained chill for southern Ontario and Quebec into the first half of October.
More of a changeable pattern for western Canada.


From Accuweather , site


Unfortunately , a retired teacher and track coach passed away from cancer - went to the visitation. Great guy but smoker
Thats terrible to say , as if smoking was the cause
Maybe

Poker to - night , the monthly league

The computers main and baby laptop
I betcha that I'm the only one who worries about back ups for the computer. This AM from 8:30 to 9:40 the main laptop was backing up the stored files.
And , I did a system repair disc , in case , I can ' boot the computer '
Plug in the disc and the main laptop will start

In 2 days , I need to do a total scan of the baby laptop and that is a 3 h job

The new battery seems to be chugging along in the baby laptop , I've got no proof that battery life is extended
I'll try soon.

Oh , the visitation allowed me to re - connect w/ some grads from the school. Great people , and willing to meet for beers or such

No comments:

Post a Comment