Monday 7 September 2015

Who Woudda Thunk.......

.... that the worse effect of Wall day was my sensitivity bumps exploded.  Fri  , I noticed , little bumps on my shins ; to - day  , the area is 1/2 in around and inflammed. The cream is going on 2X a day and the areas still burn.

In Canada , this is Labour Day , Bank  holiday , long week end , the day before the little ones go back to school across the country.
To - morrow is the busiest day of the year for businesses when phone lines go on over - load , mega.

As regular readers , you will know the history of the baby laptop , the adventure of memory upgrade and solid state module. Oh , and lately , I've been using ' Ready Boost ' , using a memory stick to speed up processing.  Next , they'll give me vitamins , so that I'll speed up processing , more.

This chapter shows that the defective battery icon is ' X'ed ' . On line , the questionable battery ( who knows if it will fit ? ) costs $ 140 at a store..... ordering on line though  , an assortment of sources will sell and ship the ' battery X ' for $ 10 to 60 ( most from Calif ) .
At the ' fix it ' store for computers , I mentioned the battery problem and said that I likely found some ' knock off ' batteries on line - his response was ' they all are knock offs '. Join the real world , bucko !

To continue the theme blog , there is a new Yahtzee champion on the block and maybe the lesser world. On the computer , we've utilized MahJhongg , Scrabble , PolarGolf and now , dice.
I played from 10P to 4:30 A , defeating ' ladybug , monkey , and bird. I won 4 trophies and 3 free tokens. I'm dead , as in gazillion tired. The hardest icon was monkey - one tough dude. I set a record of 530 sometime around 2 P , fireworks and a banner.
M mentioned something about ' out of control ' and addiction.
in my defense , the rules of Wild Tangent , the game source - Yahtzee will now be pay for play format.
Last night , was probably the end , I can sleep to - night.

To - day is ultra warm to ugh . My brag about a plentifully wet season , well , green is fading to yellow. The dogwoods aren't as perky...... and they're tough little suckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment