Friday 4 September 2015

You Know When ............

..... you're reaching for material

You decide to reveal some personal details.
I'm a regular cryptic crossword fan. The TorStar publishes a syndicated cryptic on Fri and Sun. IMHO , these items are the only saving grace for a unmitigated PR campaign for crap.
Caroline Andrews , cryptic puzzle setter , is a curse word around the living room table as I manfully struggle against my literary and trivia short comings
Grrrr ! is a mild expletive. And falls a distant 10 th place to
***** her and ###### CA and ^^^^^^^ that woman etc
As well , I try my hand at Sudoku. And do a fair to middling job.
Lately , I've been doing the Sudoku in pen. Previously , I would meticulously make notations as to what possibilities there were for each square - took lots of time. Success rate fair to middling. Thus , now its grab a pen , give it a go , yes / no , doesn't matter , I'm done. Success rate  ? Yep , fair to you know .

Why you should never make your bed

Yes, you read that right. Just get up and go.
This banner is from the LoopI read the story. Exposure to air and light , dehydrates and destroys dust mites that thrive in your bed sheets and mattress cover.

Never read the story....... now , i'm scared

Sometimes , I say things here and then think , ' do they believe me ?? '
A while back , after some YouTube surfing , I noted delight w/ Vienna Teng ,  American - California raised singer and song writer.
Specifically , her version of ' Fields of Gold ' , a Sting composition.
Sitting there , YouTubing and finding her again - said ' if she tours and comes close to T.O. , you're going '.
Checked her website , bingo bango , coming to T.O.
Called the box office and dinner / show tickets booked
FYI , folks


No comments:

Post a Comment