Saturday 12 September 2015

Long range ( Sun SEP 13 Post entry )

Very warm air over the southern U.S. Plains will spread northeastward and will send temperatures well above normal by the middle of next week across eastern Canada.

From the Accuweather blog , for the long range.
This map is next week.

GOP outreach to Hispanic voters threatened by Summer of Trump

By Alex Leary, Times Washington Bureau Chief
Republican leaders grow uneasy with the hard-line rhetoric during the Summer of Trump.
From the DayStarter , TBT 
Oops ! the GOP gets to battle Hillary and the Donald

Trivia , back in 1969 ( ? ) Otis Redding's ' Sitting on the Dock of the Bay " written in Sausalito , CA was the first #1 song that was posthumous. OR died in a plane crash before the rankings came out

Weather : ' While I ponder dark and dreary ' penned E.A. Poe
he wrote of this day. Rain , followed by rain and then rain
Not long but steady bursts. Of course , we are cool , this SUN AM. You ?
Ah , lets not take Op Osm for granted. Yes , I still watch what I eat. Beer is definato on the menu. My alternate refreshment is vodka / soda , splash of cranberry.
Weight is hovering 166 lb + or -.
Doing my weights and cardio on alternate days. I'm not sure if I said , but I wear a heart rate monitor and watch. I keep records of length of workout and Max / avg heart rate and calories burned.


No comments:

Post a Comment