Sunday 6 December 2015

#1239

or a Glimpse into the Day , here

Couldn't sleep after 6 A

Thus , 6:43 coffee on
7 A blogging
We've committed to sponsoring a ' Syrian family ' from the camps in Jordan or Lebanon. On FB , a former student is gathering a group to accumulate sufficient funds for a family's support , here , in Canada.
And on CBC , a report said that the UNHC relief agency is getting requests turned down by Syrian families b/c Canada is too far. The refusers want to stay close enough to go home

Morning routine , warm water and a slice a lemon
Coffee diluted to half and evapourated milk. I use no name EM. 
Pumpernickel toast w/ honey.
Then wait to see what happens

Lately , last 10 months or longer , b/c in England  in May . I was having gelatin ( Br. terminology ) I've been having jello and fruit.
My fav is orange jello and its no name too. I use fruit cocktail and add sliced apples.
However , I recently bought Mandarin orange sections in the can.
when we are travelling , I choose orange jelly and Mandarin orange pieces in the jelly. sort of all in one.
I prefer if I make my own jello. Just like growing up.
In fact , I've had more than one person recall - dissolving the jello in hot water. In England , gelatin comes in solid rubbery cubes that get dissolved.

Well , that about describes the morning.
Sunday ( & Fri ) , the paper comes , the TorStar , what else , and I photocopy the Cryptic crossword  by Caroline Andrews. Her name has become synonymous around here w/ everything nasty in the world as I frustratingly suffer through another cryptic.

" Christmas is coming , the goose is getting fat " , borrowed from the Xmas song

Yesterday. The kitchen.
I started w/ the counters. Wiped all the counters down incl the backsplashes. As well , wiped the cupboard doors and drawer edges. The whole kitchen got vacuumed 2 days ago. Incl tops of cupboards , near the ceiling
On to the Fridge , wiped the outside and door edges. The inside was done 3 days ago.
the microwave was wiped down and this included the top of the built in fan.
The gas range was next. All burner girds were cleaned using baking soda and Mr Clean. The flat surface was wiped and degreased
Then I stopped for a beer and thats all she wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment