Wednesday 16 December 2015

the FORCE Awakens

............ but I don't

M asked ' do you want to see the next StarWars episode ? '
Sure when it comes to the used DVD store

We can celebrate the very moderate ' winter 'we have.

Hey , I'm running out of positive news , already

On the exercise front. Presently , I have ellipticked 10 days in a row.
This spell is the longest continuous period. I've changed the routines to be less riding or walking and more weights and calisthenics.
Of course , I'm waiting for my knee to call it quits, The discomfort level is normal or better. I do ice after each work out. As well , I 've started using the ' accupen ' again.
The accupen is exactly what it sounds like. It is an battery powered electrical pulse pen and is applied to ' accupoints ' on your body.
Does it work ? Dunno. It doesn't hurt and makes this humming sound and beeps. 
What more could you want from a device.
You need to research the accupoints but nowadays thats no biggie.
One Google search and you have dozens of sites giving advice.

Reading material. I'm back to my old favourite ' Instrumentalities of the Night ' and my firends Piper , Pinkus and Brother Candle.
Truth be told , I'm skipping over parts , say , 15 pages at a time.
Its not like , I don't know the story. in fact , I kinda feel like , I wrote it .............. sorry , there , Glen.

Another , YouTube surfing find. The song is a James Taylor original , but sung by Jennifer Warnes
' Millworker ' , a must listen choice

No comments:

Post a Comment