Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Sked

I mapped out the program for chores pre - Xmas.
Yesterday , was the finale 
1) dropped off 2 gifts 
2) thank you basket to the 2nd floor staff at the Nursing Home
3) perishables bought

One last gift xchange but I'm not in charge of that one

Calm is back
As well , a friend from OH wanted me to print a Groupon voucher.
I was given the FB sign in PW and
Nada
Why ?
First error , my computer remembered my acct
OK
Sign in as ' the friend ' 
Yes !!  but nothing was there

This morning , I noticed that there were two Groupons after Google search , one ' .ca ' and the other ' .com '
Duh , if your in Canada , you can't give your location as OH.

Went in through ' .com ' and it was all there

We will be above 50 F , to -day w/ rain and drizzle


No comments:

Post a Comment