Wednesday 9 December 2015

A Case of Ugly

While surfing through the CBC , Sci and Tech section on line , one item caught my eye. Apple has introduced a phone case cum battery for the i Phone 6. The case can boost the battery time by almost 2.  Reaction : its ugly. Yepper , ugly , not useful or great but appearance wise.  You can't win , sometimes

Weather : broke bright and will warm from the 45 F , presently showing.

On the Xmas front , success yesterday , a plan came to gether. We will be able to make Xmas cookies as gifts and the numero uno present was found. 

Round 2 of Xmas cookies. Dough is cooling 
Criminy , all we used was butter / flour and sugar.  These suckers are cardiac terrors , my heart was trembling

 First batch , 3 slightly burned , taste terrif !
mostly , ' men ' shaped / some pine trees

Then we ice and decorate

Stay tuned

As well ,on the cooking adventure front. To night , I tried to duplicate my Mom's ( family ) recipe for chow mein , just like as my Mom and Aunts made
Rating : about 80 % successful
Taste , close to excellent -- I left out the MSG , w/ MSG , I think it was there
Noodles needed a touch more softening

No comments:

Post a Comment