Thursday 24 December 2015

" So , This Is Christmas ......

and what have you done
Another year over
And a new one to begin "

Unfortunately , I'm at an age where time is counted in events such as Xmas.
I recall , as a teacher , catching snippets of conversation about the classroom and couldn't help chuckle inside as I heard ' this week end or to - morrow etc '. Their plans were so abrupt and immediate.
Well , there is nothing immediate about my life.
As well ,I've noticed that when things get exciting that its normally not a good thing.
And in this tech - filled world , a whole lot of stuff goes ' whoosh ' right over my head

Yesterday , I was flatteringly called ' the webmaster 'b/c I did sort out that Groupon situation and got a hard copy of the coupon.

And I've yet to figure out the hand held device thingy where you you use your phone for coupons and such. The closest I come is downloading online to my store loyalty card.

The wind is loud and the trees doing a dance out there w/ partly cloudy skies and temperatures racing to 60 F , on DE23

OK knocking off for brekkies , round 2

No comments:

Post a Comment