Sunday 20 December 2015

Five Billion

.......... a big number of hamburgers..... or not
I've always had problems conceptualizing some things , actually , a lot of things
A billion is one of those. OK , what is the 5 billion , well its dollars , that are projected revenues from the Star Wars franchise , in 2016.
Disney , the corp , has leased the imaging rights quite indecently , to anyone w / a buck or mega - bucks in this case.
Another case , of ' whoosh ' right over my head

Weather , felt bitter cold ,  yesterday but it was DE average temperatures w/  wind chill. To - day , has broken sunny w/ blue skies above us. The temp is 30 F , which was the high yesterday but only late afternoon. The week should see us warm.

We are singing the song ' Oh, Christmas pear ' , it is sung to the tune of ' Oh , Xmas tree '. The song celebrates the appearance of our backyard pine which got lights yesterday. I tried to outline the pine and hoped for a ' triangular ' shape. Instead , yes , it looks like a pear or if you're super kind - a snowman. I think this is like the constellations in the sky - a whole lot of thinking outside the box or massive amounts of drugs are needed.
I will go out and re - jig the arrangement. After all , re - jigging is what I do best. And , yes , many ideas are floating around in my head - as in sugar plums , da dum da da !

Reporting : went out and planted a pole to hold the top of the light string , a anchor point. Then tied down the corners of the triangle shape. Now , we wait for 4:40 ? P for the lights to come on

Following a common theme , to keep you appraised of the situation for on going story lines.
 Op Osm , the get fit policy , weight is bang on 166 lb. This is almost 1 year and a bit to the day that I first reported reaching 170 lb from the high of 190 lb ( same weigh scale )

 and to night would be the 12 day in a row for exercise.
Actually , we have a conflict , here. I say that this is the longest continuous run of days that I can remember but M says , her take is that I exercise everyday unless away or ill ------------- ah , 
Knowing M , its me who is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment