Tuesday 22 December 2015

#1254

This is the day of winter solstice , Jack Frost comes to stay.
Unoff. we hit 54 F , sometime this aft

Ran errands , all day , dropping off gifts. Two in particular , are long time thank you gifts , dating back to my bachelor days. The two households let me ( or wouldn't kick me out ) stay for dinner , one night a week - home away from home

The Cdn dollar rallied to close at a record low for the loonie
A $ 1 item at the Dollar Tree in St Pete Beach is $1.40 Cdn.

No cheap beer , this year. My $2 U.S. Yeungling is $2.80 Cdn

Tried the H.I.I.T. method again for exercise. The results were not as dramatic but I wasn't interested in pushing the routine , too hard.
however , the HIIT makes the workout go a little quicker.
I'm watching 'A&E - the Planets ' , a documentary on the history of exploring the solar system.
FYI - the largest storm in the solar system is on Jupiter , 3 x the size of earth
the largest geological feature in the solar system is Marinus valley on Mars - the distance from NYC to Los Angeles.
- imagine a mountain 15 miles high ( 3x - Everest )

No comments:

Post a Comment