Monday 4 October 2021

All the Way

 to 5:30 AM today. Whoo - whoo !

Watched StarTrek : Enterprise and had coffee

On BBQ mods. Guess that I should have documented in photos.
You know somehow looking at BBQ parts - doesn't sound exciting........ it is not exciting .......... naked girls, maybe ....... BBQ parts NO !

For lunch, we got Kentucky Fried Rat < KFC > -        the ' 2 can dine meal ' for 9.99 ( actually not bad, 2 chicken pieces, 3 chicken strips and 2 small fries )    Oops ! you had to buy a drink. I chose Ice Tea b/c its not carbonated - I can drink it later < like tomorrow >

The rain in Spain - fell on Toronto, is still falling. I noticed that the pressure is rising indicating a clearing trend. I'm going to try and fish tomorrow. Wish me luck.
The forecast has 70 but winds are N - NE at 14 Kph gusting to 18. That N wind brings weather and on the 'bee, there is no place to hide except for Jubilee Channel.

Nothing ventured - nothing gained AND this season is winding down.Maybe 3 times left.



No comments:

Post a Comment