Sunday 17 October 2021

B.I.U.T.A

 or when you're desperate for a title

or not

OK it s ' bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and letter colour ' 

The different  modes for letters on chromebook

Rain. Rain and leaves are flicking off the windows - we can hear them

Anyway, a sluggish kinda morning. No zip in the zip - py - di - do - dah
or py - di - do - dah ( say what ? )

Cutting the cord. I unsubscribed to Lowe's - basically, not interested.  It s too far away for easy access.

The sun popped out and the day looks a charm

I'm the head cook tonight. On tap is cream of mushroom soup, fried onion, cheese macaroni plus sliced pork chop.

This dish is a traditional Japanese recipe - not even close. I'm making it up as I go. Checked on YouTube for the basic idea .... then its            ' hey ! what you got there '.

And the result was : a subtle but delicious meal  ....... that is the cook talking..... M said it was good

The onions were cooked and set aside < M is not an onion fan - flavour yes, onion no ! > I mixed a bit of garlic, mushroom soup ( 1/2 can ) and a 1/4 C of water.

Then added the elbow mac and blended. The onion went on one side only and topped the mac w/ cheese sliced     - into the broiler to melt the cheese. I didn't want the cheesy mess and I wanted cheese - please that you could see.

My mac and cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment