Monday 25 October 2021

" It s a Rainy Day in

 Georgia ...." goes the song
" sometimes I think its raining all over the world "

like Scarberia, its termed a light rain by CBC weather. Sure seems like rain period.

Thus, work around the house is ' OFF ' b/c the workmen removing interlock < and replacing it w/ grass > under the bay window didn't show.

Well, I've got errands. A trip to Home Depot produced a ' I settle for this ' purchase. I needed a replacement aerator for the faucet in the upstairs bathroom. For $ 7, they sell you the faucet end and aerator. The faucet end is silver and the fitting is bronze. Yepper, I had to buy the whole thing for the aerator thingy.
However, for winter, we needed a new coir mat on our porch to scrape off winter sludge before you step into the house. Approx. $ 30 on line. At the Depot, $ 12.50.

OK. I might have come out ahead -  a bit.

BTW, yesterday afternoon was ' lets re - invent the wheel ' time. The dresser drawers slumped in again. Yes, the ones that I worked on last  week -lousy repair.
This time round, I tried a new work around. Might be long term - who knows ?


No comments:

Post a Comment