Tuesday 19 October 2021

' Hey, Google '

 is the cry or spoken command. I needed an alarm set but ' Google ' calls it timer, no alarms yet. Thus,   " Hey, Google set timer for 1 hr "

Her : consider it done.

I bought an iPhone 4 - yes, that long ago, specfically for ' Siri ' the voice assistant. Never used her much or at all. But this laptop  ' Dell student model ' has android capability - if you would a phone inside a laptop shell.

Sunny and over seasonally warm, and the gutters need blowing out.

The blower has been balking lately and chuffing blackish smoke. Hey ! when did you clean the air filter.
I checked and figured - filter looks not too bad but ..... buy a new one. Can't find one anywhere. Thus, clean the filter and dry it out.
Works a charm. First pull / no smoke. Blew out back side gutters < 2 storeys > and did the front .... exceptt that I got a shower - loads of water in the gutter.
However, job done

I took back empties to the Beer Store

Hey, a good day

Scapula is sore tho '

Took the para + for arthritis and sore back is mildly upset

Started in on peeling apples and ....... ' more apples than dough ' happened. I suppose, its my dessert now. This attempt is w/ granny smith apples. Thus, I added a sprinkle of sugar on top just in case the apples were too tart

We shall see said the Zen Master



No comments:

Post a Comment