Thursday 21 October 2021

Busy Day

 we went fishing on Wed OC 20 . or

sat in the boat, mainly which is good too
I got one smallmouth to hit and even managed to get it to the boat - but someone else needed to net the big boy

Wind gradually kicked up and became a nuisance. We found some crappie < a few and not enough > ( never enough -' to quote Johns Hopkins fan section " we want more "

Yes, the boat is asleep. I changed out the lower gear case oil. Is there a prayer of thanks for your boat. 13 yrs old and she ran a charm. As I was finishing up stowing gear,  I was outside on the lower deck AND the other gray Stratos on the lake / river was going by at slow ..... you see ' I never see myself in the boat ' thus this was neat 


This photo is version 1 < F took a bunch and forwarded 3 >


No comments:

Post a Comment