Saturday 23 October 2021

 I was ' tagged 'on FB and went to see 

It was a video on towing trailers < ??????? >

However, one click and FB did past entries :

{{OMG .... Wow .... dynamic $ 20 ticket and dinner And Vienna Teng was

...... was , well , phantasmagoraful. Greatest value that I ever got for an entertainment dollar ( or 20 ).
" and the angels sang ......... " James Taylor from ' Copperline ' , he must have been at a Vienna Teng performance , as well. }}

I'm guessing that I enjoyed the performance by Vienna Teng, American singer, songwriter, keyboardist, raconteur and producer

Got baking, again, ' more apples than ... ' I used granny smith and added sugar to compensate. Turned out moist etc.
As well, I discovered my hat isn't home w/ me. Oh, no.
I hope that I left it up at the QMH. Please ! otherwise --- Dunno

My aching upper arm responds somewhat to para + and soreness cream BUT also the massage chair.
Neat. Non - medicinal is always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment