Monday 15 November 2021

a New Verdict

the front of our house is in full bloom - that is if you like blue or blue - ish. The TV light strobe is mostly blu - ish but traces of reds, etc ... its a TV glow afterall.

However, as the name implies, the TV light flashes those colours - and I turned the face around to illuminate the shutters. This strategy throws more light up on a white surface and gives a showy effect.
In the same vein, sparkly wreath is more or less ...... less
alright but not up to expectation
a) when I built the Great Wall
b) or when I thought up the wreath idea
M says just string lights across the sides and edges

Oh, no. What toss the hose away ! I think the hose is a goner for sure. I have one idea left.

BTW, the week is fraught w/ rain and gloom - sun in short supply. The beginning of ' hunker down ' time - methinks

No comments:

Post a Comment