Monday 8 November 2021

Apparently, Adjusting

 to the time change. Now, you'd have thunk that getting an extra hour would be easy to get used to.
My sleep is off for ure. However, one has to then ponder ' off or normal '......... see its a close call. But 6:30 AM < dark > I've got a coffee already and doing ...... this

Story : I went looking for the  ' Great Wall ' DVD which I assumed that I had bought. NO. Not findable. Thus, I went used discs and orderd a copy for $11. Next day, its broadcast on Showcase TV. M says if you have PVR recording will you cancel the used disc. I said ' no '. Today, an email says that the disc was sold before my order went in.

Drats ! Yet, you see that I do have a copy. Cute warrior girls in their blue armour swinging away at their drums - ah, joy !

A windy day trying to ruin the blessed sun and relatively dry air. Nope. Still a bonus day

No comments:

Post a Comment