Saturday 27 November 2021

What Am I doing here ?

 or

I'm in Walmart on Black Friday - HELP !

I drove M to the doctor yesterday. The plaza shares the parking lot w/ the Medical Suites building. The closest mall entrance was, yes, Walmart. The situation was normal until I saw the people' s eyes. Frenzy.

Definitely, frenzy.

I escaped and sat in the car. I jotted some notes while safely harboured in the Subaru.
life in the wire - is a Google Doc now. Ramblings really

And how different from this blog

Likely not. Alternately, how could it be

Alright, Football crazy day ' day after Thanksgiving ' get together. Kentucky Fried Rat was the mains, supplemented w/ macaroni salad and coleslaw. A slew of desserts, primarily cake, b/c the host is a hope to be diabetic.
Fair. A pleasant afternoon. The talk was banter and never serious ecept when it turned to hockey b/c this is Canada afterall.

And while trunk diving - in Denis s car boot, I got a Team Finland hockey sweater < slightly dented > that reads, of course, " SUOMI " Always wanted one

No comments:

Post a Comment