Wednesday 3 November 2021

Another Go

 at ' more apples cake '. Yes. You're tired hearing about this. BUT I'm pleased. M likes the cake. I'm using frozen apples and I am not sure how much bettter / worse the cake is. Seems OK. Unfortunately, the jury is out on how much time it saves < effort etc >

How can a news item be so sad and hopeful - at once. Elon Musk has been quoted " show me how $ 6 billion can solve world hunger and I'll donate it "

Really ? It can't be done

' If you build it, he will come ' from Field of Dreams. And I did. Build it. I created a wall from the interlock blocks. The wall is shoulder height and 8 ft wide. The blocks were up against the house wall on the lower walkway. I wanted those blocks out and away from the wall. Usually, its not advisable to place weight that will cause the area near the house to sink. Those places have a tendency to sag anyway.

 SO.


Move them. But I decided that I always wanted a wall in the backyard to project lights for Xmas.
Bingo ! Not quite.
Those blocks got heavy and heavier. I'm using muscle rub and Ibuprofen to mnimize discomfort. Success. So far, exactly what I had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment