Thursday 25 November 2021

" I Met a Girl ....

....who sang the blues
and I asked her for some happy news
but she said the music wouldn't play "  D McLean

I was ' blew ' myself

I blew leaves out of the gutters, yesterday aft. < cute segue, eh ! >

Actually, based on other experiences, I anticipated a failed attempt. Surprise !
Easily a 9.5 / 10 job. There were stray dribbles of leaves but not packed in gobs < as I've seen previous >. I celebrated w/ a Carling Ice 5.5 %
  beer. AND pizza, leftovers. Dynamic.

Of course, I'm < overly > proud of my ' system ' to de - leaf the gutters from the ground < OK, I need the step ladder for most parts, b/c I'm too short >
However, the betting says that a 2 ft fall beats a 14 ft fall every time.
Truth to tell, my tape jobs on the lower hoses was a poor try - 3 times the air blasted the hoses apart. I have a 'Echo ' brand leaf blower and a ' Stihl ' brand pipe assembly. Those two are cylindrical but the have slightly different contours, hence the tape.
We surmise that we need a) better tape
b) better tape - er person
c) or both
But we are stuck w/ what we got

Also, it was " apple cake " day.     Naturally, the ' more apples than cake '  is / has become a regular feature here.
And it passed the ' the proof is in the pudding ' test. Voila !


No comments:

Post a Comment