Tuesday 16 November 2021

an ' Atmospheric River '

 is what it s called. What is it ? The pattern of rain over Canada s West Coast interior < inches of rain per hour, causing mudslides and flooding > is caused by a water laden formation of air. Obviously dropping the rain in certain areas. 
I just thought it was a neat sounding name. BTW, this is close to the areas that were exposed to a heat wave this summer w/ forest fires as well.

The day is damp ish and windy. Actually, great working weather. I did some chores. Then, I went to the ' Butcher Shoppe ' for burgers. Since, we missed on Saturday, I figured ' Tuesday is Burger Day ' in our house.
The BBQ got hot and the prime rib burgers were appropriately done. High quality and a good deal

Back to the sparkly wreath  < BTD, bit the dust >. At Canadian Tire < sort of Pep Boys meets Walmart .... yes, its incest > I tried to buy a spike socket w/ 6 ft cord, cost $19 and said NO. In the Xmas section, there was a Kaleidoscope projection light, $ 15 w/ stake and cord < its a useless stake  ..... a metal rod, really >. Last night, I used the silver insulator material and it looked OK. I thought to widen the insulator for a better effect. 

Well, I took down the silver insulation piece but forgot to bring it in for the add on. What the hey ! I plugged in the kaleidoscope light and MAGIC - the effect that I wanted.

Boy Genius strikes again ! On base by error

No comments:

Post a Comment