Sunday 14 November 2021

Skip the Burgers

 we did. Niether of us was in the mood. Got by w/ leftovers. I made chow mein from bits and bobs. Quite good really.  I overdid the vegetables < smart move >. Onion slices first, then zucchini,  spinach and cremini mushrooms` . Also a touch of  garlic. I used leftover beef stew for flavour and noodles from a Chinese food meal.

Bingo ! Dinner served w/ leftover rice. You can see the theme was        ' leftover '. 

Lovely day going w/ sun and a goodly breeze stirring the trees and dropping leaves like rain now.

Follow up. A thought came to me. Why not use the mini strobe light in the front bay window - and I did. The strobe was a fake TV light. It mimics the light pattern from a TV. Alright, it wasn't the greatest but not bad. A few tweaks and the strobe can stay.

We shall see said the Zen Master < that is one patient guy > 

Well, shopping at Giant Tiger < my store for therapy >. Things got out of control and $80 went in a blink ..... but I bought colouring books + crayons for A s kids < in case ? > and ----- Surprise a ' blue LED ' desk light < that is bound for a window out front for the blue effect,  vat else > and a gallon size can of diced peaches,  < I love canned peaches , always - always >..... Oh ! grapes were on sale < love red grapes >.

I was reading on the box for the Inphic keyboard  < that I'm using right now > has a ' scissor foot construction ' 
What ? thus, I looked it up. Scissor construction is how the keys on the keyboard are supported and attached. Okay. Better, dunno


No comments:

Post a Comment