Friday 19 November 2021

the " Wheel of Time '

 is an upcoming Netflix original.

My version is ' Re - inventing the Wheel '. 3 yrs ago I decided that a mail slot in the side door of the garage wasn't the best. Thus, I cut a slot in the aluminum garage door front.

That left the original mail slot in the garage door. I patched the opening w/ tape and hope. The fail happened about a month ago. People could see the tape falling down and a gap in the door. Now, the door isn't much. I figure its an inside door that someone thought would be ' OK' or barely serviceable. 

The door has the integrity of a pablum. But its my door. Thus, I re - patched w/ spit and tape - will it make the winter ? kinda repair. It is a better patch but in the same vein of - anything beats tape falling down etc.

We shall see said the Zen Master.

Apple Cake ala more apples than cake is in the oven

We shall see said the Zen Master

The leaves are 70 % down for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment