Thursday 19 January 2023

๐ŸŒ  bringing you the Stars

๐ŸŒ   coming at you, today. I discovered a choice of emoji characters. Sort of slow to find the treasure trove

Slept through the night. Miracle of miracles.
Up and out to 7 - 11. Coffee w/ vanilla hot froth ' 2 sweet 4 me '.
Drove down to the seawall or seawalk. Snapped a pix of early facing East

 Not much there but 

everything

Slept through. Wow ! doesn't happen all that often. I tried napping yesterday and maybe nodded off for a minute or two. Early to bed and bingo bango - sleep hit me.

Maybe. Its what I need. Tiredness and then sleep. The trouble would be that I'm not exactly, popping up at 6:30 AM or whatever time that I awake. Really, a little groggy.
Well, another few weeks to evaluate this pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment