Sunday 15 January 2023

๐Ÿ’Ž A Gem of an Idea

 ๐Ÿ’Ž not even close .... but take what you can get  .... emoji board translated my squiggle
and I took the best

Cold dawn. No coffee [ yet ]. 

CBC online reporting weather from back home :

" Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 18 this morning and minus 4 this afternoon. UV index 2 or low. "

minus 2 translates to about 28 F [ minus 18 does not translate ]

Scanned the rest of the sections : helath, science and business

You're better off not knowing.

THEN the laptop would not turn on
eek !
the battery light would flick ' off / on ' but nothing.
Upon reading ' google ' entries .... conclusion - dying battery.

I checked on replacement batteries [ $ 40, self install ], new laptops [ some really neat ones out there, cost $ 300 ].

Went to sleep worried and fraught [ wrought ]
Couldn't get one idea out of my head
' what did no boot mean ' in an article that I saw.

the solution was ' control + refresh + power '

I had to google ' refresh ' [ it was there ]

Bingo Bango - light and power
success at 11:30 P

A grand success


No comments:

Post a Comment