Sunday 1 January 2023

๐Ÿ”ฐ MMXXIII is here

 ๐Ÿ”ฐ the Japanese symbol for beginner

The emoji couldn't be mroe appropriate. Beginning the new year, we are all beginners

Dark. Coffee. Sleepy

Why are you up [ notice that I didn't say awake ! ]

Too much on my mind

" its knowing that your door is always open
that keeps my bedroll stashed behind your couch "

the words are from ' Gentle on My Mind ' by John Hartford
{ most people think of Glen Campbell } .

Well we took the small car out for a drive to charge the battery it's not going to be used for a while so I thought better charge her up

 and had a nice lunch at a friend's house that was A.. s 

but I came home to have a beer and I'm drinking euro swill ( that's what the English call  the lagers that come from Europe). And this is Tuborg gold

Plus an update. My 'control ' program for weight management yielded 174.6 lb c.f. the original 182.4

Now, as a follower of the blog, you'll know that the next query is ....

so what ? 

The sole purpose was navigating what I ate. The two conerstones have been:
don't just grab toast [ b/c I'll make sandwich out of                                    anything ]

why are you eating ' it '

I know that re - heated carbs are best b/c the starch is converted into longer chains = less absorption

Today. Left over chips [ yes ! ] and halibut.
Soup and a biscuit w/ carrots and peppers

Important. I did not cut out beer. I bet that I average a beer a day. I figured that its no use creating a non typical diet. This ' control ' better be long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment