Monday 30 January 2023

๐Ÿ€™ XXX JA

 this is post # 3645

๐Ÿ€™ the symbol for mahjongg, circle one tile

Since we've been away from home, especially, the last week or so [ you'll have noticed ] I have slept til close to 7 quite often. Plus going to bed much earlier than before.

Well, since starting this blog, I have obeyed certain rules

1. no real names, unless you are written about in the media

2. no diatribes on any topic [ religion, politics etc ]

OK. so what is this really about, I mean today, starting w/ the ' rules '

I've noticed on FaceBook, each ' friend ' uses the space for different purposes.
 Mine.
Originally, someone said ' you can get all the updates on the Leacock school re - union on FB '
Nope. They lied. And since, numerous postings on FB have warned that the ' site 'has been taken over by ' non affiliated persons ' - I guess those who never went to the school - but anyone could join

My list of friends is 63 w/ many more ' hopefuls ' queued up. Several   ' friends ' are in business and try to drum up more clients on the site.

I do not. I'm boring

From the CBC online, the good news

THE GOLDEN AGE OF FLYING IS GONE AND NEVER COMING BACK and this is good
b/c ..... I didn't read the story. free meals, etc
Come on. When did the actual experience, ever match the glossy ads.
Well, not for me. I' m in the ' cattle ' category.

I guess, more air travel is wasteful, polluting and a disease vector

YouTube ' suggested ' a review of 3 elliptical machines. To fit budget and purpose.
So, this is my advert for my elliptical, the Sole E 55. 
When I retired, I wanted an elliptical. Full body workout and less stress on joints [ knees ]. My first machine lasted about eight years. Not bad.
Then. I discovered the Sole. The short story, 12 years and going on.
I did an entry in a post on ' maintenance ' or lack of maintenance by me.
The elliptical is used at least 3 times a week approx 3h and minutes. This amount apparently, is a lot. And many machines like this are used a few times and bcome garment racks. 
NO. 

Updates: a crack formed on the upper left corner of the laptop [ a Dell 5190 ]. Its taped up.

And this laptop is gettig slower and boggy [ esp the last few weeks ]
I hope that this is an issue w/ the internet in the unit.

In an effort to change things, I've unhooked the gaming mouse. 
?????? why ?  what difference ???

really, it would make diffeerence ?????

What am I talking about. the internet is a crap shoot to start.
attach anything else
???????? Ka Boom or kerplatt !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment