Friday 27 January 2023

๐Ÿ•ƒ Into JA ending

 ๐Ÿ•ƒ  an interesting looking symbol. An ' ear ' ?

I'm typing the date 230127, more for me than you. A reminder of the date.

Cool out there. And I slept mostly solid til 7:00 AM. 
coffee and typing
stating the obvious

Took a chance and went ' good ' news hunting on CBC online.
OK here it is !
Vancouver based clothing business, " Aritzia " is booming in the U.S. 
Wait !
thats the good ...... yep. 

Also, sneaking in, is the bit about the $ Cdn. Slowly the loonie has been rising. Not a lot. but you can see the change.
Hey, my coffee, is little cheaper.

Swim completed. Day is on.


A ๐Ÿคณ
selfie


A banner day, ladyfish first. Not big. But neat. A sea trout jumped a small jig.
THEN I changed to a bigger minnow [ 2 times ??? ] and wham ! A sea trout nailed the fishy jig. Thank you.
A recap. 23 days and 6 fish. 3 were today. And I'm doing the best of anyone. 
The signs are good. Pelicans have found a living. Manatees came to sun bathe.






No comments:

Post a Comment