Wednesday 25 January 2023

๐Ÿป clinking glasses

 ๐Ÿป appropos of a great afternoon. spontaneous and informative

Still dark. Tampa Bay Times arrived. Coffee is leftovers

I managed to sleep til 6: 30. Well, I did see the clock at 4:30 but Ii dozed right to 6:30. 

Swim was accomplished and therapeutic hottub did it s thing.
Cranberry cocktail and ice is the ticket this AM. That is therapeutic !!!

" and if you don't love me, now
you will never love me again
I can still hear you saying
that you'll never break the chain "

Fleetwood Mac

Against instinct, I tried fishing and caught a pufferfish. The water is improving [ much more colour plus the pelicans are diving on fish ? ]

A pitiful January. However, I met and hear stories about a guy from Jersey [ the Channel Island ] who came w/ large [ surf ] rods and reels. The story goes he fished for 2 weeks and never got anything.

His problem, he was here before me and fishing that lifeless water that I commented on 3 weeks ago in the blog.
Oh, I had a witness to the catch this afternoon [ TG, a witness ]

The weather turns Thur as a cold fornt mosies on by for 2 days. The front is bringing ugly conditions from Ala, Ga, the Carolinas and on up the eastern seaboard. The Great Lakes basin catches precipitation likely as snow but South of that - pure misery w/ sleet, slush and pellets

No comments:

Post a Comment