Tuesday 3 January 2023

ҳ Coming to You Via the Internet

 ҳ the emoji produced the samll letter ' ha ' w/ the descender from the cyrillic 

No coffee. Tried to get back to sleep

if I'm typing, guess I'm awake.

Coffee. Awake ? 

Swept through the CBC online. I'll save you the angst. The sky is falling. or Fell. 

I watched a YouTune clip. A director of the NHS or the UK s medical service defended the Health Service by comparing the poor record of NHS. His tack was that the deaths were pretty much typical for Western nations.
To wit, ambulances are lining up outside hospitals for hours. No beds, no NHS staff. BTW, if you die in the ambulance, the hospital doesn't record the death. Thus, hospitals are doing much better now. Fewer deaths, you see.

Dozed off. While I wasn't looking 

Sun barely showed but sprinkles andfitsof rain did


No comments:

Post a Comment