Sunday 22 January 2023

XXII Janus airy

 ๐Ÿฃ the Japanese symbol for post office

Well, awake at 5 AM but stayed in bed to rest. Then 6:15 off to 7 - 11.

I've mentiond before in the blog, I define a safe vacation as ' is there a Seven 11 up the street ? '. Thus, when you talk like that, you are obliged to go to ' 7 -11 '.
However, the coffee isn't as pleasing as I remember. The ' frothy, vanilla ' doesn't appeal. And I did try the ' cold ' vanilla pump. Nope !

Thus, I'm using Delight Vanilla creamer. A let down for sure

The beginning of the Chinese [ Asian ] Lunar New Year. The year of the Tiger [ my sign ] is over. Hail the rabbit.


or dragon, I guess. Really, thought it was the rabbit. Oh, heck its how they celebrate anyway.
๐Ÿฐ

 I meant 2022 to be special - Tiger year and a tiger. Oops ! flop - a - rama.

OK. I survived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment