Monday 30 October 2023

📒 Aha ! fall

 📒 for sure the ' worm has turned ' 

the air is cold and the wind is bringing real fall to the 'boro. 
Apparently, I have anticipation let down. Couldn't get to sleep last night. Saw the clock at 2.
Yesterday, worked out so well. Naturally, I pre - worried the day.
E .. was like ' what were you worried about ' ?

DUH ! its me.

Thus, I thought about fishing rods and what to take to Fla.
or Should I take a rod or 
buy one there
Or ....... ? 
the world s greatest problem [ give me a break] ........ what .... ?

Our lunch was takeaway from Skyland. Sushi plus the combo. The cost was $ 28 but that is two for lunch plus leftovers for 2 meals.

I brought home a utility mat that is weatherproof and heavy. Originally, the mat [ 10 x 12 ft ] was a roof cover to help prevent water intrusion for the boathouse.
Big fail, there. 
The mat got blown around and never quite did the job.
The roofer guy did reveal that the boathouse roof was not finished correctly. Water could wrap around the eaves of the perimeter edge.
Also, it was old,

I used oxy -gel and a broom, then pressure washed. I removed crud. Changed the colour of the mat and now have a slightly stained appearance. Afterall, the mat is 12 yrs old



No comments:

Post a Comment