Saturday 21 October 2023

⌛ sands of time

 the grains slip away

luckily our weather is holding. autumnal conditions. actually, rather good

we are definitely, gearing up for Fla.

sadly,
that could be b/c there is so little eventful in our lives
which is alright as well
we chose this life - Double Income No Kids

or as Mordo from ' Dr Strange ' would remind us 

" the bill comes due, it always comes due " 

coming on noon :
we have talked to Whitby, Ont
plus Wadsworth, OH
both people are recovering from cold / lung issues

take your vitamins [ so, I took a Woman s Multi + zinc ]

listen to your own advice, compadre

Oh,  I bought the Woman s Multi for M ... and feel obligated to finish the bottle AND I figure its anti - cold and flu

B/c I am ground zero for colds and flu 

 knew that the gutters were full of leaves. The rain last night sort of ribbled out ofthe back downspout and I knew there was a blockage up htere.
I got out the apparatus [ hose and pipe connectors ] that lts me self clean out even the second storey gutters

Except the wind was gusting and the eavestroughs were awash in water
So, messy, and stinky. Maybe, I'm getting old but that was a workout.
Two passes toeven begin to clean out the troughs. Of ourse ,blow out ten leaves and three are floated in on the wind

Thus, poor job or not -at least some debris was ejected. And running the leafblower at this time of year ensures that it is ready later





No comments:

Post a Comment