Thursday 5 October 2023

💭💭💭 Octobrous fifthamus

💭💭💭  post ing # 3 891 of the never ending saga

  we begin prepping the turkey, today .... 

a lot of work but M .. is looking forward to the dinner thus likely worth the effort 

 the ugly reality. 

well, animals are coming to play in the topsoil not really footprints but dig holes [ ? ] or search holes - all over, I figure that there is no sense fighting it - I'll correct the defects later 

the topsoil is rich in smells etc plus who knows what kind of edibles 

 Life - what can I say

this post is going to look scrunched up. that becasue the space key and backspace key are backwards or drunk [ notice, not me, the keys

now the keys shifted back and seem to be working

What did I do ???? 
suddenly, backward and now OK
Argghh !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment