Monday 16 October 2023

🌊 roll Tide roll

 🌊 tsunami

a plesant fall day topped w/ moisture, likely

so far the rain has held off, threatening and dull
that wind is damp and tinged w/ frostiness

sushi for lunch. my favourite is ' inari ' or a tofu satchel q/ rice inside - we called them suitcases or pillows when growing up. You cna't find inari in many places that sell sush. California roll is ubiquitous. And / or shrimp on rice

normally at Skyland, I opt for the combo sampler - fried rice or noodles plus 3 entree choices. The young lady attnedant even commented ' no combo ?? '

somedays, spending is the theme. Thus, at Canadian Tire [ hear read, Walmart w/ more automotive supplies but yes, everytning else ] ..... kitchen sink ! no problem

frying pan ! no problem 

hey !! thats what I bought. Killing time, at CdnT, I went looking for a ceramic covered frying pan set. Costco has had a set on sale for 2 months, say $ 40 something. Today, CdnT had a ' Langustino  ' cast iron frying pan, pre - seasoned and REDUCED at 50 % off. I gladly spent $19 ......
to experience " cooking w/ iron and oil " as the label said

lately, I've been opting a small cast iron fry pan. I heat on the stove and pop whatever into  the toaster oven on broil - to brown whatever or heat the top

No comments:

Post a Comment