Tuesday 24 October 2023

πŸ’ two four of octobruminium

 πŸ’in Latin - of course

I'm nurisng a slightly sprained [ ? ] back. Acetominophen or                 ' Paracetamol ' according to the Brits plus gnerous applications of ice - have the pain under control.

the positive side is that something will ease the discomfort. W/ M ... nothing really helps

dull and cold out there - not freezing, mind but dampish sort of miserable

our usual, coffee and toast. Mine had tomato on top plus mayo
M .. does peameal bacon on English muffin

this day was slow - every little thing was later

BUT we aren't going anywhere

or ' ride me high
today s the day day my man s going to come
you ain't going nowhere '  Bob Zimmerman

from Google :

Clouds so swift and rain fallin' inGonna see a movie called Gunga DinPack up your money, pull up your tent, McGuinnYou ain't goin' nowhere

Whoo-ee, ride me highTomorrow's the day that my bride's gonna comeWhoo-ee, are we gonna fly?Down into the easy chair    
Bob Dylan
oh boy, another mondegreen
to be fair. the version that I recall is by Joan Baez
thus she could have changed the lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment