Sunday 15 October 2023

πŸ’’ crossroads

πŸ’’ and the path
less travelled

autumn in the 'boro : dampish, yellowy red in the trees

seems quieter as well

from search :

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth[.] And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day!

well, a quiet day. load of wash [ BTW, the dryer worked, I cleaned out the blower fan for lint ]

approx six years ago, I dared to clean the blower fan housing [ lint gathers there ] that time, a birds nest of lint came out.
twice since, I've cleaned the blower housing. This occasion, as the last, a thimble full of lint was there

I guessing, wise people will say ' see regular  cleaning works '. A tad disappointing tho'
I wanted to brag about how big the lint ball was !!

I did a Giant Tiger run. Only the essentials, sure. I exceeded the shopping list but the burgers were the Belmont Meat steak burgers that we had last night [ and said we would do again ]
the sock slippers [ blue camouflage pattern ???? ] were a whim

job # 1 this week is passport photos. Our passports expire March 2024. Thus, we figure to get them done pre Xmas This will fall under expited service - we hope




No comments:

Post a Comment