Monday 24 March 2014

Agenda

The best laid plans

don't work out. To-day was errand day

Instead a largish branch in the backyard , victim of the ice storm , needed to be shifted. I was worried w/ the melt , the weight of the branch would sink it into the ground. Approx 100 lb of limb.
I buck sawed the branch into manageable chunks and tossed the pieces into the ravine ( joys of a ravine lot )
Before , I am accused of littering or biological overload or some such ................... the trees aren't mine
The trees are all parkland trees
So , ashes to ashes   .... tree debris back to where it came from

The ' Mal -Asian ' passenger line has now been almost confirmed as having gone down in the Indian Ocean closer to Australia than anywhere else. Oops !

Weather : cold ( as in, this isn't news , WARM would be news )
Wind is gusty but little gasps of cold air
We are promised + FP temperatures at week's end
Til the week end we are stuck w/ cold and possibilities of snow / sleet
Proof that I'm getting old. Shooting pains , that started mid line running down to my crotch. The pain came at night , primarily when I shifted in bed. The pain was generally a dull ache but often a sharp stab came along
Over the past 4 nights , the pain has shifted , more toward my hip and buttock.... and to-day , down my thigh to the knee on the left side. I felt less discomfort last night , than before and slept pretty much w/out discomfort. however , the aching has lasted longer into the morning.
The " Doc ' is back from holidays and can see me next week and I'm on the waiting list for cancelled appointments.
Basically , I need a referral , so I can access a physio lady that we know. She might help me anyway but w/ a referral it becomes easy and she can do a wide range of treatments w/out having to check w/ the insurance company 
I now know what the problem is.... nerve pinching or squeezing as the nerve exits the vertebrae. This assessment is based on previous episodes in my neck. Heck , I'm a pro w/ C 5 - C6 nerve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment