Thursday 20 March 2014

Happy New Year

1 st day of spring is Persian New Year. This holiday is non - denominational and has suffered b/c it is not religious enough  , for some e.g. Taliban.
Well , not as cold as its been the last week , however , methinks warm is still a future thought. Rain last night , little white sprinkles and maybe , snow 

The show that I watched this morning was on whale sharks. This program was on at 6: 30 AM. Who watches programs on whales at 6:30 , me , I guess. Sleep was elusive , to  quote Paul Simon " I don't expect to sleep through the night " I guess.

Water is plaguing me , or least where the water goes. The QMH garage got run-off or put properly , the garage is a river valley. The front corner of the city house has sunk where the downpipe goes in.
Funny how water always goes down , like gravity or somesuch

Cousin W. , made the CBC news. The segment was on ' Mammograms ' and the intro was a cardio class for women. As my cousin warned , don't blink. We saw her , or most likely we saw her - sort of from the side.
The closest that I got to stardom was the ' the Varsity ' , University of Toronto's student newspaper. I was the goalie getting scored on in lacrosse in the picture. Great shot or lousy goalie cuz I wasn't close to the ball.
Thank god not even mom would know it was me , too much equipage as they saw in Quebec.
I have copies of the picture. Pathetic really , w/ out the caption who would know the goalie's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment